In the course of your use of this website, you may provide to Intu Properties plc or Intu Properties plc may otherwise obtain, information about you. For example, when you submit an email form via the Contact us web page of this website, we may need to know your name, e-mail address, mobile telephone number and home address details in order to contact you in relation to your query or to provide the information requested by you. This information may be used by us to catalogue your interests in certain goods or services and to keep you informed about news, offers and events if you have provided consent to be contacted.
By using this website, you expressly consent to Intu Properties plc using this information for the following purposes:
- For research into your particular areas of interest or activities on the website to enable us to offer you a more efficient service tailored to your needs.
- To enable us to bring to your attention certain goods or services offered by Intu Properties plc or retailers which you may be interested in.
- To pass on to third party retailers or service providers in whose goods or services you may be interested.
- To assess the function and performance of this website.
- To assess the needs of our customers, to market products and services.
- To enter you into competitions that we run from time to time.
We may occasionally send you communications about products and services we feel may be of interest to you. This will only come from Intu Properties plc (or our agents) and only if you choose to receive to these offers. You can tell us not to contact you or share your information with a third party at any point. If at any future time you do not wish to continue to receive communications about products, services, news, offers and events then please submit an email form via the Contact us web page or by writing to us c/o Marketing Coordinator, Metrocentre Management, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE11 9YG stating that you wish to opt out of this use of your data.
You are protected by law through the Data Protection Act 1998. Intu Properties plc and all retailers with access to your personal data are obliged to comply with this at all times.
In particular you have a right to ask what information Intu Properties plc or a retailer holds about you and for a copy of that information to be made available to you.
In the case of Intu Properties plc, this can be done by using the 'Contact us' web page or by writing to us c/o Marketing Coordinator, Metrocentre Management, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE11 9YG
In the case of individual retailers, you can make a request to that retailer direct in writing using the relevant contact details on the retailer's website.